Travels From: Ciudad Victoria, Tamaulipas, Mexico
Carlos Martin Herrera de la Garza was born Victoria, Tamaulipas, México 1951. He holds a master degree in Education and is a faculty member of the Universidad de Tamaulipas in Ciudad Victoria.
He is an enthusiast genealogist who is passionate about connecting people with the history of northeastern México and South Texas through their genealogies.
- Un viaje a través del poblamiento de ciudades desde la conquista de México.
- Primeras familias fundadoras del Noreste de México.
- Los "de la Garza" un intrincado bosque genealógico.
- El apellido Longoria, 300 años de Historia Genealógica.
- El árbol genealógico de Burgos, Tamaulipas.
Mr. Herrera can create custom presentations upon request.
I Have Presented For
- The Museun of South Texas History in Edinburg Texas
- Las Villas del Norte Genealogy Group
- Will present at the 39th Annual Texas Hispanic Genealogical and Historical Conference
Fees and Terms
All presentations are done in Spanish. Mr. Herrera only requires that accommodations, food, and travel are taken care of by your group or organization.
If interested to have this speaker at your Society/Group fill this form and press submit. It goes straight to the speaker.